Kit at A Montana Life and Suzan at Old Grey Mare passed this award on to me. Two awards in one week. Yikes! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
I chuckled when I read how Beth's husband said we bloggers love to award each other, and Beth of Acorn Pies, replying, Yes, we do like to encourage one another, don't we :) And yes! I guess we do!
The award rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Seven things about me, (other than my love of family, nature, animals and art!):
1. I am in the midst of watching LOST with my daughter and sometimes my son who has already seen it. We are on season two and are obsessed.
2. I am determined to learn to knit this year and have been practicing regularly. I am having trouble with binding off at the moment, but a friend will show me soon.
3. I have finally realized I have a very willing partner in one of my Haflinger mares. Why I just brushed her aside thinking she needed me less than her sister, the shy one, I don't know. It was a deep revelation to me one morning, that SHE is the one, she has been the one, MY horse, my partner.
6. I have about 31 books out of the library and am honestly reading about 7 at a time. I like the variety and the change depending on the day and my mood.
7. I really need to make an important change in my life, and I am gathering the courage.
Here are 15 inspiring blogs to check out, ones I haven't chosen before.
You can visit and see what you think, perhaps there will be inspiration for you too!
1. Homestead Revival
2. Free Play Life
4. Thrifty Decor Chick
5. Childhood 101
6. Funky Junk Interiors
7. Wabi-Sabi Wanderings
8. Flower Hill Farm
9. Cozy Little House
10. Natural Papa
11. Living with Punks
12. October Farm
13. Design Mom
15. Art Projects for kids