AUTUMN
DECEMBER 2012

March 20, 2010

THE EARTH AWAKENS

It's a Jubilation . . . nature is awakening from it's winter's rest. 

There are signs of Spring everwhere !
The air smells fresh, the light is brighter, and the earth is spongy beneath our feet  It is a time for new life, new beginnings. Can you hear the new bird songs? 







Take a walk with your child today and notice EVERYTHING!
 Become deep in awareness of our marvelous natural world. Even in the smallest of spaces you will notice changes and Spring.
  
LOOK , LISTEN, SMELL, FEEL, and be sure to TOUCH !







What do you see? What do you hear? What do you smell? What does it smell like? How does it feel? How does it make you feel?


Begin your kinship with Nature TODAY,
if you haven't already.


















The Beautiful Spring   by  George Cooper

"I was here first," said the snowdrop: "look!"
"Not before me!" sang the silver brook.
"Why," cried the grass, "I've been here a week!"
"So have I, dear," sighed a violet meek.


"Well," piped a bluebird, "don't leave me out!
I saw the snow that lay round about."
"Yes," chirped a snowbird, "that may be true;
But I've seen it all the bleak winter through."


"I came betimes," sang the southwind, "I!"
"After me, love!" spake the deep blue sky.
"Who is it cares?" chimed the crickets gay:
"Now you are here, let us hope you'll stay."


Whispered the sun, "Lo! the winter's past:
What does it matter who's first or last?
Sky, brooks, and flowers, and birdies that sing,
All help to make up the beautiful spring."
  
       
HAPPY SPRING!
enJOY your day and enJOY the season!

No comments: