AUTUMN
DECEMBER 2012

May 31, 2011

MAY DELIGHT

 May brought us gifts. . . 
. . . like the iris blooming on the hill,

and the Linden tree, my favorite, all leafed out and glorious against the sky,


 the chives delicious for the eye and the palate,


 and the late blooming lilacs that fill the air with deep scent.


The Daisies are so very fun. He loves me, he loves me not.


There is new growth on the pines and everywhere else.

The Lupines have seeded themselves in the garden. Thank you sweet Birdies!
Everywhere I turn there is something glorious to see.

                             Ain't life grand?
Of course, the vegetable garden isn't fully planted but that's ok. . . .all in good time.  I need to enjoy the journey.


happy day!

4 comments:

Bonnie K said...

Great photos! I can almost smell the liliac! Thanks for sharing it was a nice walk through your garden.

S. Etole said...

That iris is like a lovely lady in a delicate gown.

Unknown said...

Delightful indeed Marcia!
Loved it!
Thank goodness the sun finally arrived and has decided to stay a while!
enjoy!
Deb ( who's veggie garden isn't planted yet either)!

Unknown said...

WOW! You HAVE been gifted abundantly! I wouldn't know how to enjoy it all without feeling like I was missing something, practically overwhelming! My all-time favorite color for bearded iris!!!! Thanks for sharing the bounteous beauty!