AUTUMN
DECEMBER 2012

October 30, 2010

FARM SIGN

We have never had a farm sign at the end of our long driveway. I think it's because I value my privacy and didn't want to have to entertain the curious who happen down the drive.


But all of a sudden, I want one. Perhaps it is partly because I am passionate and proud of the business I have created here. "Oh, so that is where Harmony Woods Farm is ! , people might say as they pass. Some of our neighbors don't even know we exist.


But the sign will have to be casual and unassuming and homemade on wood like this.


We have a homemade sign in our kitchen on top of the wall of windows on the same type of wood.
The farm sign will have a more 0f a block type font though. Perhaps I should get started so I
can show you the results.


See more signs here. . .
Saturday night special #54 SIGNS 
Scroll to the bottom to SIGNS




                     happy day!

2 comments:

alice said...

Well your first sign is a good one! The second will be even better I am sure.
Smiles, alice

Anonymous said...

Because i adore your posts i thought i would show my appreciation by making a comment. Thanks alot for the great times you give :)
Lovely work, despite the fact that i have been lurking around for awhile i have not got around to commenting til now. cheers
Well carried out! I would really be happier person if everyone wrote also as you do. Thanks again
Have been reading this blog by means of rss for quite sometime now, i wanted to finally make a comment and say hello. I really should put in some effort since you definitly do.
I am really gracious for the fine posting sir! Maintain up your excellent work. A big THANKS from me!