AUTUMN
DECEMBER 2012

October 12, 2010

THROUGH THE WINDOW

The shadows fall sooner and sooner in New England
with a crisp to the air 
each evening at dusk. 
The tall pines will journey through the winter,
wearing their green, 
unlike the dead oak ravaged by caterpillars
 a few years back.
Each has its place 
of value 
in this world
as it was meant to be.
                           ~mjs

I'm playing Tuesday Through. . .The Window hosted by Swedish House . This Tuesday view is out the loft window in our log home.


                        happy day!







4 comments:

Phyllis said...

Beautiful view through a beautiful window.

Beth said...

I love to visit here! And I feel autumn rapidly coming, too. I've been wearing some unattractive hats recently, those which are too big, they sag all the way down to my eyes. It isn't my prettiest time of year! love, Beth

Lynne said...

Lovely view, lovely window.

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

Hello Marcia

Soo lovely to meet you!
Thank you for playing along and sharing your window view...your loft window is lovely...

I will post all the window views today.

Once again thank you for sharing and I will stay and rest a while at your lovely blog

LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x