AUTUMN
DECEMBER 2012

July 9, 2010

FRIDAYS FLOWERS


I took a ride down the driveway in the golf cart ( ankle still swollen) to see what was in bloom by our pond. I found just the right blooms for Fridays Flowers.



I just LOVE gathering fresh flowers every Friday.  It has become a wonderful habit :)
See more Friday's Flowers over at Renee's blog, FIMBY.
Added Note: I WON! My name was drawn as winner at Fridays Flowers from this post. I won Renee's Summer "Shoo Fly" Soap. Doesn't it sound just heavenly? 
Thank you so much Renee!

4 comments:

Lise said...

Congrats on winning the FIMBY giveaway! Hope this weekend gives your ankle time enough for the swelling to go down.

marcia @Child in Harmony said...

Thank you Lise on both counts. I'm so excited about the soap!
I really babied my ankle early on..I sort of *had to* but now I am alittle more mobile. The only thing is my mind is ambitious but then my body gets up to walk and i am sooo
s-l-o-w! I need to rest some more I guess and be patient :)

Anonymous said...

I picked a fresh bouquet this morning with purples and yellows and whites also.

Renee @ FIMBY

Phyllis said...

What a lovely bouquet. I am sorry that you had a problem with your ankle! I love the Queen Anne's Lace!