AUTUMN
DECEMBER 2012

December 5, 2010

LET GO - REVERB 10



Have you heard about REVERB 10?  


I am responding to their daily prompts each day in December to reflect on my life, gain wisdom, and strive for harmony in my future. Yes, I am jumping in late to this challenge but there is always time.  There's time for you to join too!



Day 5 prompt: Let Go
What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?

I needed to let go of negativity in my life, even if it meant the loss of a friendship. I must be naive because it took me years to see what was happening. 
I tend to look for the good in people, which IS a good thing, but it prevents me from seeing poisonous aspects of a relationship until I have experienced the angst. Count it as another learning experience.


I wanted to let go. I needed to make more room for the simple joys in life and all the honest, loving people who cross my path . Life is short and unpredictable and there is no room for competition and lack of trust among people who are my friends. 


Other thoughts on negativity here and here.




reverb 10 -reflect on this year and manifest what's next.

happy day!







No comments: