AUTUMN
DECEMBER 2012

April 1, 2010

SPLISH SPLASHERS

 IF you show children some WATER . . .

        you know they will want to   INVESTIGATE . . .

                                                        
                                             What can I do in the water?
                                                   
                                                      How does it feel?



                                                      
                                                          What can I find?






                                             Will this sink . . .or float?




What happens when I stamp my feet?






How deep is this?





How does it feel in bare feet? 




How do I make ripples ?





What happens when I run?



 Never underestimate the LEARNING  that takes place in the PLAY of children.


Whether at a kitchen sink, a bathtub, a pond, or a puddle, 


 CHILDREN + WATER = JOY !



Please share YOUR experiences with Children and Water!





2 comments:

Naturegirl said...

A new generation of "keepers of the earth!"
Nice to meet you!
Have a Happy Easter!I'm sure an egg hunt is planned!

Heather said...

I've always said that as long as my boys have dirt, water and sticks for "toys" they're pretty pleased. :-) It's wonderful the hours of delight they can find in natural things.

I see on your sidebar that Sharon Lovejoy has a new book, I can't wait to read it.