AUTUMN
DECEMBER 2012

June 11, 2010

FRIDAYS FLOWERS

Close your eyes and think of sunshine. . . the laughter of children . . . the cozy warmth of blankets on a cold day. . .  a friend just beaming with joy .
What color do you see?


I see yellow. 
I walked the garden in search of  yellow flowers today for Friday's Flowers hosted by Renee at Fimby.



YELLOW makes me happy and so do fresh flowers :)
What color makes YOU happy?




"When at last I took the time to look into the heart of a flower, it opened up a whole new world...as if a window had been opened to let in the sun."
                                          ~ Princess Grace of Monaco

5 comments:

renee @ FIMBY said...

Green makes me happy.

Brienne says pink makes her happy : )

This time of year almost any flower makes me smile though.

Ni de Aqui, Ni de Alla said...

Thank you for your comment! Your flowers look so good with that matching base!! I'm not sure what color makes me happy. Maybe yellow, or blue... or is it pink? It depends on the occasion!

Francesca said...

Red and purple! And all fresh flowers make me happy!

nocton4 said...

wonderful, I love yellow too xx

gardenmama said...

Yellow absolutely makes me happy!
Gorgeous photos : )