AUTUMN
DECEMBER 2012

June 25, 2010

FRIDAYS FLOWERS



It's Friday again already and the Hydrangeas from last week are still looking great. 
Yet there is always room for more fresh flowers. 


From the garden today: Yarrow, Bee Balm, Coneflower, Black-eyed Susan, False Sunflower and Butterfly Bush. I LOVE the colors!


I guess I didn't realize that last Friday was the last Friday's Flowers for June and it will start up again the first week of July. But I'm on a roll, and it has already become such a delightful habit here at our house so I am continuing this week as well.


enJOY  . . . and happy day!

4 comments:

softearthart said...

Lovely flowers, cheers Marie

Lise said...

Beautiful bouquet!

Phyllis said...

Wow, this is such a beautiful photo! I had a "Friday's Flowers" post as well. :)

Phyllis said...

Of course you can email me, Marcia. Anytime.